Levitate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Levitate

Welcome to the forum of Levitate! We are a newly guild on the server Talnivarr (EU)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prot warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lysara

Prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Prot warrior   Prot warrior Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:52 pm

First of all i would like to say a few things about me as a wow player and as a person. I am patient and i have no problem in whiping all the time in a new boss, i am open for advises about my tanking, attitude, etc and i want to work hard to earn my gear and to not let anybody down. I am 17 years old from greece, i can raid after 16:00 and 17:00 some days i would like not to raid on fridays, saturdays as i would like to go out these days, i have experience in karazhan, grull, ZA, magg, lurker below.

Here is my link to the armory (hope it shows me in prot cause i just respecced Razz
I want to leave incognito because i do not like their raiding times and because they already have tones of tanks so i do not get to go to as many raids as i would like to. So if you need me give me a whistle Razz
Back to top Go down
Lysara

Prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: link just went away :S   Prot warrior Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Shahoalin

Shahoalin

Prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior   Prot warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:36 am

You are welcome to the guild Smile /w me for an inv in-game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior   Prot warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prot warrior
Page 1 of 1