Levitate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Levitate

Welcome to the forum of Levitate! We are a newly guild on the server Talnivarr (EU)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Approved]Holy Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flötmunk

[Approved]Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Approved]Holy Paladin   [Approved]Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:04 pm

Do you have Ventrilo and able to talk? Yes/No. : I have Ventrilo, my 3.x.x version doesn't work, will look in to that but the previous versions work, but I ain't got a mic.

Irl Stuff

Real Name? : Emil Ivarsson
Age? : 17
From? : Sweden
What are you raiding times (Days & Hours please) : Preferably 2 days a week, tuesday, wednesday or thursday and sunday, can start at 18:00 PM

Ingame
Name of your char? : Flötmunken
What class ? : Paladin
Talents? : 45/16/0
Armory Link. :
What proffesions do you have? : Jewelcrafting (low skill), Mining 375/375

What raiding experience do you have? : Only Karazhan, also some pre-TBC raids.
Previous Guilds? : Heroes of Time
Do you know any players in Levitate? : No

Why do you want to join Levitate? : I think it's appropiate for me to move higher up, the gear I have is well enough for 25-man raids like SSC/TK. The Karazhan gear is not as good as my gear, so it's kind of a waist of time. I must confess that I have a embarrasing chest thou, will try to correct that asap.

Why should we choose you to join the guild? Because I listens to the raid leader/orders/taccs, I come up with ideas for the raids/groups when there is a problem, in Heroes of Time I'm classleader for Paladin, wich proves skills in organization. I don't whine during raids, unless there's a really good reason for it, wich proves that I can stand up for myself and I believe in what I think is right, for the raid and guild. I don't ninja-loot or anything, I always ask for permission to loot anything. So there's a bunch of reasons to recruit me.

Thank you for looking in to my case, I would gladely be apart of your epic adventures.
Back to top Go down
Qraww

[Approved]Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Accepted   [Approved]Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Hi m8, you are good enought for this guild and we need you for the raid progress =)

You join as trial in a week =)

I hope you enjoy the guild =)
Whisper me in-game for an invite =)

// Qraww
Back to top Go down

[Approved]Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1